Strong, Safe and Quality Oriented
Contractors in the Charlotte, NC market in Wireless Infrastructure Builds and Site Management Services
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
The Best Choice
For Your Business!
PRS, Tower Management Services LLC was established in 2016 to provide technical labor to the wireless and telecommunications industries as well as Site Management Services for the tower owners. The company’s initial customer base was transitioned from Professional Resources & Services Inc, a 20 year old corporation; which had an excellent safety, quality and customer service records.
With this tremendous demand for Safe and Quality driven tower service providers, PRS realized and seized the opportunity to expand rapidly and diversify its service line and provide its already existing and new clients with a full turnkey service to include raw land builds, full site management services and now underground fiber construction services. PRS has provided such services for leaders in the wireless industry as Alcatel, AT&T, Aviat Networks (formerly Harris/Stratex), Brunswick County, Cabarrus County, Caldwell County, Ceragon Networks, City of Charlotte, City of Concord, City of Greensboro, City of High Point, Commscope (formerly Andrews Inc.), Crown Castle, FBI, Glotel, Greenville Utilities, Infinity TDC, Mobile Communications of America Inc., Motorola, NCHP, Perquimans County, Rutherford EMC, Sprint, Stanly County, Union County, Verizon Wireless, Williams Company and many more.
PRS Tower Management Services’, commitment to quality services has afforded them growth and expertise to provide their clients with a broader range of services to meet their changing needs. Through the careful assembly of diverse and experienced professionals, PRS has made available all aspects of communications construction, from Site Management, Engineering through installation and maintenance, as well as test and activation.
SITE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Lease Reviews: Review of all existing customer leases to ensure compliance with equipment installed on each site under management contract. Follow through to resolve non-compliance.
- Lease Amendment / New Leases: Review potential new customer requirements to ensure they will be suitable for the customers’ structure. If found to be acceptable, completion of the application forms along with any required deposits and fees to be paid directly to the customer. Submittal of all the documentation along with the fees to the customer for final review and
- NTP (Notice to Proceed): We verify that sub-contractors requesting approval to climb towers under management agreement are fully compliant with the Safety requirements, include the verification and authentication of climber safety certificates, and company certificate.
- Project Inspections: PRS provides an inspection team, to climb the tower, everytime a tenant conducts any work on the tower to ensure that the work was as described and that no additional equipment was added or removed and that the City’s equipment on the structure was not disturbed or This inspection is documented
- Monthly Site Visits: to ensure site is properly secured, that carriers are keeping their compounds clean and that nothing has been damaged or stolen due to copper
- Emergency Weather Inspection:. Site visits completed after a major weather event to verify that all equipment on the site is still properly secured and that the site has not been damaged.
- Monthly Site Ground Maintenance: Mowing, weed removal and spraying weed control liquid, picking up any minor trash left behind by other tower crews, repairs to fencing (if needed), adding gravel to compound when needed, grading property if required.
- Monthly Site Reporting: These are customized to individual customer requirements. Will detail all work conducted on their sites during that month, any open items, issues to be addressed, etc.
•Tower Mapping, Structural Analysis and Structural Mod Design
•Site surveys for individual customer requirements
•Microwave Path Survey Reporting
•Construction services from Raw lands to Tower completion
•Antenna systems installation and maintenance
•Full site maintenance
EQUIPMENT INSTALLATION & MAINTENANCE
•All types of line and antenna system installation and maintenance services.
•Tower Lighting Systems
FIELD ENGINEERING/PROJECT MANAGEMENT
•Site Auditing (Building & Tower)
•Tower Inspections (TIA)
•Project Coordination and In-Field Project Management
•Maintenance & Construction Documentation
ENGINEERING & TESTING
•Line Sweeps utilizing Anritsu S332E and S820D
•Kaelus PIM Test sets (700-800MHz & 1900-2100 MHz)
•Fiber Scoping and Testing ODM Model VIS 300M
•Field engineering Documentation
•Site Inventory and Inspections
Meet The Management Team
Nicolas de Kappelle
Field Crew Ground Lead
Senior Top Hand Lead